The Arkansas Access to Justice Commission used an ATJ Innovation Grant to develop a pro se document assembly form for uncontested divorce with children. The software will be used in a court-house based pilot project in which attorneys assist pro se litigants on a limited scope basis. The pilot is aimed at increasing bench and bar awareness and support for limited scope representation.
Final Report to ABA, “Arkansas Assisted Pro Se Pilot Project”
- Initial beta version of the pro se divorce with children resource
- Beta version of a HotDocs resource for attorneys
- Outline of attorney tool kit on limited scope representation/divorce with children
- Power Point presentation for CLE on limited scope representation
- Work plan of Commission Task Force on Self-Represented Litigants
- Arkansas Bar Journal article on limited scope representation